A fast growing and prestigious Real Estate firm is actively hiring an AML Manager to join their growing team.
- Review and approve CDD cases completed by the AML team in accordance with up to date Money Laundering Regulations
- Provide advice and guidance to the AML team on complex and/or high risk AML cases.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to obtain relevant information where necessary
- Complete Sanctions Screening alerts where as required
- Support with complex escalations and investigations from the AML team
- Relevant experience in AML/CDD/KYC with complex entities
- Prior experience in a QA/sign-off CDD/KYC for Private Individuals role is essential along with knowledge of a range of Corporate structures.
- Experience managing a team and dealing with escalations