This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global financial group who are looking to attract and retain talented professionals. This global organisation has businesses covering investment banking, commercial banking, securities & asset management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the development and improvement of their AML Systems and Processes.
- Support software product upgrades and installation
- Conduct Testing of software products by IT and by the business
- Review and tune software to enable more efficient and effective AML screening
- Provide SME knowledge and guidance on software products such as Siron and FinScan
- System Analysis experience within a Financial Crime or Compliance function
- Developer experience within a Financial Institution
- SQL and Data Analysis
- PowerShell scripting
- MS Server and MS SQL Server knowledge
- Strong understanding of AML requirements such as Sanctions Screening, Transaction Monitoring and Due Diligence