AML Programme Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £800 - £850
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
The AML Programme Manager will be leading on a programme that focuses on leading technology initiatives that support business change.
You will be responsible for:
- The budget accountability for assigned programme.
- Change responsibilities for the given products you will be planning activities for (estimations, resourcing (people and technical, and financials); delivery of investment and expense projects; feasibility studies.
- Responsible for presenting appropriate data and MI to support the project portfolio reporting and control.
- Make sure the programme is cohesive by monitoring changes that happen and reassess whether certain projects meet the initial business objectives set.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to communicate complex information to a variety of audiences
- Ability to work on own without direction
- Ability to make sense of complex situations and rapidly prioritise issues to take effective decisions in a commercial manner
- Understands policy framework, management structures and reporting procedures for all aspects of the programme's environment
- Has proven project and programme management skills. Is proficient in project quality management
- Has strong planning, communication (both written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Able to work in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment
- AML (Anti-Money Laundering) experience is desirable but not essential. Work Experience:
- Significant number of recent and direct experience managing within a Systems office of a Financial Services Organisation.
- Project and programme delivery experience at senior level across multiple geographies and diverse cultures.
- Experience in managing several complex projects with internal and external inter-dependencies.
- Experience in one or more of the bank's key technologies
- Management of external vendors and consultants.
- Financial Services experience preferable
- Matrix management experience of business and technical project managers Education/Qualifications:
- Degree Educated (preferably Computer Science/other technical field from a leading university) and/or equivalent experience essential
- Current Prince II Practitioner (or equivalent)
- Certifications preferred in:
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Recruitment.