This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global financial group who are looking to attract and retain talented Financial Crime professionals. This global organisation has businesses covering investment banking, commercial banking, securities & asset management.
This investment bank is looking to recruit two roles within their second line Financial Crime team. The first role is an Analyst position requiring a minimum of one years' Financial Crime investigatory experience and the second role is at AVP level looking for a minimum of three years' experience within a Financial Crime investigatory role. Both these roles will be sat within the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team.
The main responsibilities are to proactively help the bank to protect its reputation, business and clients from Financial Crime risk and ensure compliance with regulatory and legal frameworks.
- Analysis and investigation of transactions
- Investigation of Sanction AML referrals, monitoring cases, adverse media reviews and bribery and corruption cases
- Submission of reports on suspicious transactions to internal senior stakeholders and the National Crime Agency
- Reviewing of AML procedures ensuring compliance with regulations and market principles
- Providing training as a AML Subject Matter Expert (SME) across the EMEA region
- Minimum of 1 years' experience to 5 years' experience within a major financial services institution
- Previous experience working in an investigatory role within Financial Crime
- Excellent communication skills and experience of communicating effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise work accordingly
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, proactively identifying improvements to processes.
- The ability to perform under a pressured environment
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Robert Wickers at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.