An FCA Regulated Mobile Bank and FinTech business are looking for an enthusiastic AML Investigations Specialist to join an exciting and growing team. This person should have excellent communication skills and the desire to positively impact an emerging FinTech.
- Conducting AML investigations and escalating any issues or red flags to the MLRO
- Identifying financial crime trends through data analysis
- Transaction monitoring and reviewing any sanctions and PEPs alerts
- Working with the authorities and any other financial regulatory body and maintaining relationships with key people
- 3+ years' experience in a retail banking environment
- Prior experience conducting financial crime investigations
- Experience with software such as CIFAS and SIRA
- Good communication skills and organisational skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.