AML Compliance Executive - Fintech - London
This role is for an innovative money transfer start-up. The company specialises in mobile payments and are FCA regulated.
This is a unique opportunity to join an international, growing company. You will work in a dynamic and highly motivated team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting AML investigations and escalating any issues or red flags to the MLRO
- Identifying financial crime trends through data analysis
- Transaction monitoring and reviewing any sanctions and PEPs alerts
- Working with the authorities and any other financial regulatory body and maintaining relationships with key people
- Implementing a financial crime training programme
- 3+ years' experience in a compliance or financial crime function
- Knowledge of European regulations
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently
- Prior experience in a Fintech environment is preferable
- Italian language skills desirable
If you feel you, or anyone you know, have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.