THE ENERGY COMPANY
This Multinational Energy Company has an excellent reputation and is a market leader in its field. They are looking to grow their Financial Crime team with the hire of two AML & Financial Crime Analysts. This Energy Company prides itself on having an excellent culture, great work-life balance and offer a real opportunity to develop your career.
This a broad and dynamic role where you will report the Head of AML & Financial Crime working on a variety of elements of Financial Crime Prevention including Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Client (KYC) and Sanctions.
Your responsibilities will specifically include:
- Conduct sanctions, PEP and Financial Crime reviews of potential new counterparties to ensure any relevant risks are identified and mitigated
- Provide assurance to senior management that the requirements of external financial regulators and law enforcement agencies are being met, such as the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the National Crime Agency (NCA)
- Liaise with counterparties as necessary to obtain documentation relating to AML checks
- Act as a QA function when needed for KYC reviews
- Working with the Supervisor to enhance the AML programme. Draft and update processes and procedures as required
- Ensure AML records are created and retained in the correct manner and meet all FCA retention requirements
- Ad hoc advice and guidance to other business areas
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Two year's + AML, CDD & KYC experienced gained at an Energy/Commodity or Financial Services Company
- Familiarity with Thomson Reuters WorldCheck One, Dow Jones Factiva and on-line company registries
- Knowledge of AML regulations inclusive of POCA, FCA, rules, JMLSG, guidelines and Money Laundering Regulations 2003 and 2007
- Knowledge of multiple legal entity structure types and associated documentary requirements
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word and SharePoint
- Self-motivation with an eye for detail; someone who can take the initiative when required
- Proven ability to work independently, meet deadlines and manage projects
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes, Financial Crime Compliance Recruitment Consultant at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.