A global Oil and Gas company is seeking an experienced AML and FCC Analyst to join their team.
- Conduct Sanctions, PEP and financial crime reviews of potential new and existing counterparties
- Obtain relevant AML documentation
- Investigate any suspicious alerts and escalate where necessary
- Support AML Director to enhance and develop the existing AML programme from a policy and regulatory perspective
- Provide AML advice to relevant teams internally
- Clear understanding of a range of complex entity structures and the required documentary requirements
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of FCA, JMLSG and POCA rules and regulations
- Experience of using WorldCheck One and Factiva
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Erin Markcoons at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy