ALM Treasury Business Analyst - Investment Banking - London
£55,000 - £70,000
A Tier 1 bank and Financial Services institution. They offer various products across multiple areas including Corporate, Personal and Investment Banking.
Sitting in an incredibly prestigious area of the Investment Bank, you will be joining a diverse transformation team that face off to senior Group Treasury stakeholders to collectively build and support a suite of applications and processes that enable the Treasury function to operate and succeed.
- Understand the business needs and work with IT teams to ensure that data is accurate and of quality in line with the necessary requirements
- Actively participate in Agile team ceremonies including planning, stand-ups and retrospectives
- Drive delivery through your personal responsibility and oversight of Data Analysis and Quality Control
- You have experience as a Business Analyst/Change professional working in a Treasury function or on Finance Change projects
- You are a technical Business Analyst who is able to translate high level business requirements into concrete data deliverables
- You have strong knowledge of SQL and are familiar using industry standard BI tools such as Cognos, BusinessObjects and QlikView
What's in it for you?
This role will put you in a fantastic position in a respected Treasury function of a leading Investment Bank. You will work with other likeminded Change professionals to constantly push transformation projects forward.