Agile Project Manager - Financial Services - London
A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
Working within the Wholesale Lending Technology team, you will be working on the transformation of the Wholesale Lending businesses. The aim of this is to streamline and upgrade the current infrastructure with the aim of simplifying the customer journey, self service capabilities and reduce cycle times and costs.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Provide Project Management for multiple front-office and front-to-back projects within the Loan Syndication and Loan Trading business areas
- Work closely with IT to ensure the scope of requirements is achievable, requirements are clear and well-defined, test plans are comprehensive
- Ensure test execution for Quality Assurance and Integration testing
- Strong communication skills - the ability to interact and establish relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with regulatory obligations and reporting requirements
- Actively manage day to day activities and ensure delivery accountability is in place across the initiative
- Good experience with automated unit testing and TDD strongly preferred
- Preferred knowledge of syndication/origination
- Desired Technology Skills / Experience: JIRA/MS Project/Excel/Visio/PowerPoint/Balsamiq
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in an extremely important and visible programme within a global organisation.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: