Agile Project Manager (CSM) - Consulting - New York, NY - to $85/HR
Our client, a top tier global consulting firm, is hiring into their Agile practitioner group.
They are looking to bring on skilled project managers who have hands-on experience in building high-performance teams in complex, rapidly changing environments.
The successful applicants will have advanced technical acumen, a scrum alliance CST/CSC and preferably development/devops experience along with:
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven conflict resolution experience
- Advanced understanding of project management
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle
- 8-10 years of experience
And any combination of the following certifications: PMI-PMP / PMI-ACP / CSP / CSPO / SAFe / LeSS.
Some travel may be required.
If you're interested in working with one of the most prestigious strategy firms in the US and have the background to prove it, we want to hear from you.
Call or email Aidan Kernan and arrange a private discussion in confidence: +1 646 766 1224 or