Agile Coach // Investment Bank // London // Contract
My client, a multinational investment bank, is currently undergoing a period of transition to more agile methodologies and is seeking an agile coach to join their London commodities technology team. This will roughly be a 3-6 month engagement facing off with two of the banks other primary locations. You will work with all the development, BA and support teams across commodities IT and drive agile best practice and teach methodology.
- Essential - proven ability as an agile coach guiding and organising on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Essential - ability to communicate with stakeholders is essential
- Strongly preferred - Banking experience and development/technical background
- Very nice to have - French speaking
- Very nice to have - knowledge of derivatives trading
If of interest please get in touch.