Our client, a global Investment Bank that has experienced substantial growth across EMEA over the last several years is seeking Senior Agile Coach to support a global finance transformation initiative.
An experience Agile Coach to support the successful delivery of the project by embedding fluid ways of working across the business. The Agile Coach will drive knowledge of an Agile environment, working closely with the steering committee, senior stakeholders and the businesses enterprise systems to help manage risk and implement new controls and processes.
- Responsible for establishing disciplined, effective agile teams which embrace and exhibit the agile mindset, by instructing the team or teams in agile principles and practices.
- Effectively leverages and combines different industry standard scaling concepts to specific business problems in a manner that best supports scaled agile values and principles, as well as the businesses Vision and Values.
- Responsible for guiding teams on the first principle of Agile Coaching to deliver working software.
- Develops collaborative working relationships with multiple levels of managers, and steering committees with a focus on scaling agile within an organisation or line of business.
- Works with the business to adpots an Agile mindset through training, guuildance and imbedding a scaled program plan, scrum-of-scrums, identification of cross program dependencies, scaled release planning, empirical data for decision models, and ultimate delivery of work efforts.
- Objectively informs/assists leaders in a non-biased manner to consider highly complex and long-term implications of transformation to.
- Use internal systems to facilitate the team/program/value stream level.
- Provides strategic thought leadership to overcome challenges in delivery; skilfully facilitates conflict resolution with and between teams.
- Experience on an Agile team (i.e. Product Owner, Scrum Master)
- Confident working in a complex environment.
- Must have seven years of leadership experience.
- Must have Five years as an active Agile Coach.
- Three years of experience implementing scaled Agile transformation in a complex environment.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Fee Henderson at Twenty Consulting.