Agile Business Analyst / Quality Assurance - Financial Services - London - £70,000
A leading financial services firm are looking for an Agile Business Analyst / Quality Assurance to assist the development team plan, scope and test products for the business.
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders and translating them into epics, stories and bugs that can be fed into the development pipeline.
- Testing stories and bugs with the stakeholders.
- Mix of manual and automated BDD tests.
- Analysis of business areas to ensure stories contains enough detail.
- Reporting on priority, progress, effort and cost of projects.
- Participate in stand-ups, sprint reviews and release planning meetings.
- Basic scripting for automating tests and integration tasks.
- Strong experience in post trade management systems in the listed or OTC derivatives space.
- Experience in Agile delivery, including scrum methodology and continuous delivery.
- Demonstrable experience with BDD and test automation.
- Scripting skills - JS, Python or Bash/Powershell.
- Familiarity of .NET, SQL and web.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Agile Business Analyst / Quality Assurance looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.