An opportunity for someone with a technical Agile Business Analyst/Project Management background and senior stakeholder management experience, looking to work in an International Investment Management Firm.
An International Investment Management Firm is currently looking to recruit into their Financial Services Technology team in order to continue to drive their technological development of distribution services and platforms to improve customer experience and facilitate growth.
You will work as an Agile Business Analyst/Project Manager, in conjunction with the rest of the Financial Services Technology team in order to satisfy the high level of demand for delivering short term projects and the execution of strategic programmes such as:
- Improvement to customer on boarding experience
- Continuous improvement of distribution platforms
- Deliver ad hoc/small change initiatives across multiple systems within distribution services
Key responsibilities will include:
- Capturing requirements, modelling the business process, developing project plans and managing senior stakeholders
- Supporting User Acceptance Testing to ensure changes meet the business requirements
- Supporting the development teams in multiple locations by acting as a go-between with themselves and customers
- Ensuring the agreement of deliverables and that they meet business requirements, as well as tracking these deliverables throughout
- You must have strong experience delivering Agile projects including Scrum and Kanban (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management, including presentation
- Customer-focused orientation, including strong customer awareness and expectation management
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a market leader in their field, with a generous remuneration package and great opportunities for career progression.
If you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV or call 02038540002