Agile Automation QA Analyst - Financial Services - London - Up to £60,000
A leading financial services firm are looking for Agile QA Analyst to be a key driver of the QA test automation function.
- Development, maintenance and execution of automated tests
- Mentor Test Analysts and when necessary members of the Development Team
- Liaising with Developers, Architects and Business
- Development and maintenance of Test Data Sets
- Ensuring that project deliverables meet business requirements
- Production of Execution Reports
- Experience with Selenium, Protractor, AngularJS, NodeJS, HTML5, WebService/REST API's, JSON, XML, Postman, curl, JUnit etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues in QA, Development, Architecture, as well as BA's and Business Users
- Strong demonstrable experience in creating Automation frameworks
- SQL skills to write and execute queries
- Unix experience
- Financial experience, especially Equities, Fixed Income, or Indexing
- Experience of Continuous Integration technologies such as Jenkins
- Experience of OO Development
- Experience of functional and non-functional testing
- Experience of TDD / BDD
- Experience with HP ALM/QC
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Agile QA Analyst looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.