Headquartered in London, this multinational insurance company has revolutionised the market, providing a portfolio of products to customers around the world.
The company are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person, passionate about the emerging technology market, to work as a front-end developer within the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Team. The primary focus in this fresh and exciting new role is to implement the company's global CMS. This position sits within a recently formed team, demanding innovation in creative visions and implementations, working alongside world class experts to provide optimum solutions for the company.
- Extensive knowledge in HTML5 with a passion for semantics and the use of meta/micro-data.
- Expert in the latest CSS standards, including BEM.
- Strong background in Photoshop with experience in producing accessible and responsive layouts in HTML5/CSS3.
- Ability to follow continuous integration principles (GitFlow).
- A good level of understanding of source control tools e.g. Git.
The approach of software delivery is heavily Agile centred, with focus on producing incremental, value driven advancements. This is achieved with scrum teams involving developers, testers, BAs and a Solution Designer. From this role you will get exposure to many design concepts and are expected to be confident in taking these through to delivery.