Adobe Campaign Administrator - London - £35,000 - £45,000
A leading global insurer is looking for an Adobe Campaign Administrator. They are currently implementing a large scale digital program which includes the roll out of the Adobe Marketing Cloud and Adobe Campaign Manager.
As an Adobe Campaign System Administrator you will be working with both the Digital CIO and the Marketing team on the customisation and development of ACM. You will be required to have detailed knowledge of the Adobe Campaign Manager (Neolane) toolset and a proven ability of problem solving. Ideally you should be knowledgeable in daily operational use of Adobe Campaign Manager.
This is a great opportunity for a junior with experience to take a step up, you'll be acting as an SME and joining a great firm where personal development and internal progression is intrinsic to the business structure.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Significant experience with Adobe Campaign Manager (Neolane)
- Good written and verbal communication.
- A sound knowledge of customer data
- Experience interrogating and trouble-shooting data issues
- Good understanding of HTML
- Good understanding of XML
- T-SQL skills
- Knowledge of other Adobe Campaign Modules (AAM, AEM, Adobe Analytics)
- Building and managing test plans.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity in a global insurer going through a digital transformation that will change the entire industry. You will receive a competitive salary and fantastic benefits, including excellent pension and bonus potential, as well as generous annual leave.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344 or email me at