A global Asset Management firm are looking for an experienced Investment Risk Oversight Associate Director.
The position will cover oversight, frameworks and governance for all areas of Investment Risk covering portfolios across fixed income, equities and multi-asset.
- Develop and establish risk frameworks for investment risk, covering all aspects of risk including market, counterparty, liquidity, operational and model risks
- Design policies and standards for investment risk
- Provide risk reports and reviews, compiling management information for committees and senior management
- Stay abreast of regulatory development and be a point of contact with regulators as well as auditors
- Extensive Investment risk experience
- Knowledge of fixed income, equities or multi asset portfolios
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience developing risk frameworks
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Hannah Berihun at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.