Active Directory Consultant - Financial Services - London
Details: 6 Month contract - up to £550 per day
Key Skills: Active Directory, AD, Quest, QuestAD, VMWare, Access Management, IAM, Engineer, Architect, Security, Migration
A global financial services firm is looking for an Active Directory consultant to join their security function to look after, and manage their service accounts across the business and their passwords. This consultant will be responsible for executing the designs of the Architect to fulfil the overarching business strategy for the Active Directory suite. This position will be operating strictly within the parameters of the CISO on this project and will ensure the successful completion of the all migrations.
If successful, you will be responsible for the migration of over 2000 service accounts to either managed service accounts or group managed service accounts. The nature of this project means that the working week will be changed to cover weekends to minimise disruption and downtime to the business.
- To deliver the exact strategy and project requirements of the Architect within the business
- To be business facing and ensure that internal customers are satisfied with outcomes
- To ensure the successful migration of 2000 service accounts within the business in bundles of 50 at a time
- Active Directory SME
- Experience with account migration tools (e.g. Quest)
- Prior experience working within the Financial services sector is essential to ensure regulatory knowledge and familiarity
If interested in this role or in hearing more about it then please apply below or call Ciarán on 0203 189 4352