An exciting HealthTech company in London are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their talented and vibrant team. After securing their second round of investment, they are disrupting the healthcare market and use innovative technology to power this. They are constantly innovating and require someone to become a pivotal member of the finance team within this hugely growing, technology driven company.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the accounts payable function, currently comprising 2 direct reports, for the company within their UK office
- Develop and manage relationships with suppliers, and complete monthly reconciliations around these
- Weekly Cashflow & Bank reconciliation
- Involvement with recruitment of future members into the team
- Management of the accounts email inbox
- Administer finance expenses and payment structure throughout the company
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Several years experience within the accounts payable function of a medium sized company
- Management of direct reports
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite and Concur imperative
- AAT qualification desirable
- Meticulous working behaviour, effective communicator, and a team player
- Strong desire to grow with in this role and manage out the AP team
- Experience within a high growth environment
This opportunity offers a fantastic package and internal progression, with a great level of responsibilities. It is perfect for anyone who strives for personal success, and particularly being a core part of a growing organisation.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your CV to Monty Eayrs.