A world-leading tier 1 bank are looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their finance team on a interim basis. The role will cover invoice processing, reconciliations and month end duties (amongst others). The candidate should have previous experience using accounts payable systems and strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Perform invoice processing in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare month end reports for review
- Assist in payment runs for suppliers and employee expenses
- Issue weekly reconciliations of cash advances
- Maintain supplier accounts
- Check and audit employee expense claims within the AP system
- Experience of Microsoft Office, in particular, intermediate Excel skills
- Experience with previous accounts payable systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence and accuracy with work
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply to this job advert to or get in touch with Monty Eayrs on 02031894354 from Twenty Financial Services.