A leading international banking group are seeking a qualified accountant who would like to form a genuine partnership with the Front Office on technical accounting and accounting policy matters.
You will work closely with the corporate and investment banking divisions as well as the securities teams to:
- Guide and advise front, middle and back office functions in all technical accounting issues
- Ensure revenue generators are kept up to date with all upcoming accounting changes and their subsequent effects
- Work with the Front Office to determine the impact of new transactions and be able to advise on best practice as well as supporting the assessment of new products and to support structuring activities
- Lead from the front with training on technical accounting matters
- Prepare SOX reviews and control statements in accordance with IFRS and international GAAPs
Being successful in the role will require:
- Possession of an accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Demonstrable ability to articulate complex financial information in a simple and concise manner to non-financial stakeholders
- Relevant experience working in a technical accounting role with an excellent understanding of IFRS as a minimum (international GAAPs would be beneficial)
- Exhibit a good working knowledge of multiple financial products
For further info, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.