Accountant - Private Equity Real Estate - London
A PE Real Estate firm is currently looking for a newly qualified accountant or accounting finalist to join their growing Finance team. We are ideally looking for someone with a short notice period or who can start immediately.
- Preparation of management accounts and assist with overseas management information packs
- Handle month end processes including bank reconciliations, accruals, fixed asset register & depreciation
- Produce and monthly analytical review on the P&L account and balance sheet
- Support the annual budget preparation
- Quarterly VAT returns across the UK entities and oversee international VAT returns
- Assist the preparation of annual group audits
- Part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA)
- Up to two years experience in corporate accounting, preferably within financial services
- Strong academic background
This is an excellent position which will allow the successful candidate to develop a broad and all-encompassing Finance skillset. There is a great package on offer here, with a target bonus of 40-50%.
For further information, please apply or reach out to Shahena Khan at Twenty Recruitment.