Twenty Financial Services are working with a leading Fund Administrator who is seeking a Derivatives Client Account Manager. If you are a Derivative Operations SME who has had client services or face to face client exposure, this role is a fantastic opportunity to work with leading Hedge Funds and Asset Managers.
- Account Manager for a number of Hedge Fund and Asset Management clients
- Face to face service review meetings
- Understanding and resolving client issues and projects
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversight of middle/back office and fund accounting
- Develop strategies to increase revenue from existing and new clients
- Listed and OTC Derivative product lifecycle knowledge is essential
- Understanding of operational risk and controls
- Experience dealing with client face to face and over the phone
- Hedge Fund or Asset Management experience desired
- Project Management experience beneficial