A Global Investment Bank is seeking a new Identity and Access Management and Controls Analyst. This role will be part of a growing team who is looking to move forward within technology.
The role will entail working to ensure information system assets are protected and operating essential assurance controls.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the firm's identity management arrangements
- Improving current identity and access management processes.
- Participate in the on boarding of new applicants ensuring they have the correct security controls in place
- Monitor and review exceptions to standards and policies to ensure that the principle of least privilege is applied, and that this access is removed if no longer required.
- Undertake security project work as required by the Security Operations Manager.
- Attention to detail
- Previously worked within a cyber security team
- Experience in Identity and Access Management and being able to create processes in this area.
- Experience in Financial Services is desirable but not essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.