An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hardworking Operations Analyst (Metals) to join a leading Investment Bank based in London. This role is a 6 month fixed term contract, paying up to £60,000.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing operational support for the business including trade confirmations, settlements investigations and LME matching.
- Ensure day-to day operational support functions are performed accurately in accordance with the department's policies; outstanding settlements are immediately followed-up and/or escalated with the client and the Front Office in order to avoid any losses to the bank
- Perform daily break resolution activities for positions and cash adhering to established quality control measures and procedures.
- Report and escalate any un-confirmed or failed trades to the desk and senior management in a timely manner.
- 2 years' experience in an Operations related role, preferably experience within Commodities would be considered any asset.
- Strong knowledge of SWIFT standards and ISDA requirements for the various types of Global Metals products
If the role is of interest please, send me your most recent cv and I will give you a call.