Expanding, Global Consumer Credit Business in Chester are looking for a 4th AML Directive Compliance Contractor. This company is currently going through an acquisition so it is an exciting time to be a part of this company. This role reports into the Financial Crime Compliance Manager.
The main part of the role will be to lead the business in implementing the 4th AML Directive and will involve influencing and gaining support from senior stakeholders in the business to meet requirements.
Key Responsibilities Include...
- Conduct a gap analysis on the firm against the 4th AML Directive and document key business requirements.
- Oversee the project to make sure all gaps identified are fixed to comply with the new directive.
- Work with the Project Manager as the subject matter expert on the directive.
- Lead on Project Steering Meeting Agendas to make sure key decisions are made in a timely manner.
- Document a Regulatory Obligation Document and use this to make relevant changes to Compliance Risk Frameworks in place.
- Update training modules to include the 4th AML Directive
- Update policies and procedures currently in place.
This ideal candidate will have worked in a Financial Crime department before looking at regulatory change and have knowledge of the 4th AML Directive. This person may be from a projects background but must have the Financial Crime regulation knowledge. The candidate doesn't have to have come from a Consumer Credit background but it would be preferable.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this unique opportunity then please apply to this advert or send a copy of your CV to Lauren Stutz, Interim Compliance Recruitment Consultant or call 0203 189 4315.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.