Headcount has increased significantly over the last 5 years as they continue to take market-share and expand operations into new areas. However, they have taken care to ensure their excellent culture has not been affected; staff satisfaction is something at the top of this Investment Bank's agenda, offering an excellent work life balance, down-to-earth culture and a friendly working environment.
The role will be responsible for first line controls in relation to their international Business Process Management and Risk and Control Self-Assessment programmes.
- Identify and document RCSAs within business processes and to identify Enterprise and Regulatory Requirements
- Performs QAs on existing RCSAs and provide advice and guidance to the business
- Collaborate with the wider business including Compliance, 2LOD and International Operational Risk functions to deliver RCSA programme requirements
- Designs and implements risk mitigation processes and strategies and controls to mitigate risks
- Act as a point of contact between the front line business groups and independent risk management functions
- Relevant Risk Management experience within Capital Markets e.g. Compliance, Operational Risk, Legal, Credit Risk, Market Risk
- Solid experience with RCSAs
- Proven experience designing, developing and implementing controls
- Strong knowledge of Business Process Management
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.