A leading Financial Services business with a global footprint who has experienced substantial growth. The company is based in France and therefore requires candidates who are fully fluent in both French and English.
Drive the businesses Operational Risk governance and culture along with assisting the business manager in managing their various business lines.
- Assess the existing Operational Controls framework specifically focusing on Regulatory Reporting and Business Continuity
- Drive forwards Operational Risk resolution culture and will liaised with internal stakeholders and Business Managers to drive suitable remedial actions
- Work with the Business Managers to ensure all lines of the business are compliant in line with requirements for Cyber Security, Information Security and Business Continuity
- Monitor Operational Risk actions and requirements and executes the closure of these with a fast turnaround
- Prior senior level experience in an Operational Risk position with experience and exposure to wider business management
- Fluent in both French and English
- Proven track record within Financial Services
- Highly competent and credible liaising with senior stakeholders
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Group.