12 Months FTC Equity Operations Analyst - Financial Services - London
Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a market leading global Financial Services Institution who are looking for an Equity Operations Analyst to join a growing team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract. This candidate will be responsible for pre and post-trade operational support and act as a first line support for clients for any and all queries/issue/disputes.
- Managing and facilitating the resolution of live service and post-trade service issues
- Responsible for real-time support of market activities across this firm's Equities Markets
- Manage and maintain real-time static and dynamic instrument and reference data
- Participation in internal projects focused on process improvement and/or Industry/Regulatory change. E.g. MIFID2 and Product launches.
- Collaborate effectively across products, teams and business areas to deliver robust and effective services and development
- Work closely with IT and Sales/Trading on systems enhancements and product development
- This role will require desk coverage is from 7 am to 6 pm covered by two separate shifts (7 am - 3 pm or 10 am - 6 pm)
- Worked in professional and client-focused environments where detailed processes must be followed
- Knowledge of equities and derivatives
- Must be a confident team player with good interpersonal skills and a 'can do' attitude
If you are interested in discussing further, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment